- Release date: 03.05.2019
- Author: Keyvan Nouri
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- ISBN: 9781118769850
- 352 pages
- Book rating: 0.7 (0 votes)
Files to download
PDF, ePub and Kindle versions
- pediatric_dermatologic_surgery.epub // Share-Share
ePub // 1,11Mb // crawled 35 minutes ago
- pediatric_dermatologic_surgery.mobi // Share-Share
MOBI // 3,56Mb // crawled 8 minutes ago
- pediatric_dermatologic_surgery.pdf // Umidocs
PDF // 7,23Mb // crawled 17 minutes ago
- pediatric_dermatologic_surgery.kindle // Share-Share
Kindle // 3,12Mb // crawled 10 minutes ago
- pediatric_dermatologic_surgery.epub // Umidocs
ePub // 1,11Mb // crawled 31 minutes ago
How our service works
We cooperate with many libraries, and file hosting services. Our service is constantly finds new book and adds them to a database.
Compatible with all devices
Most archives from our collection contain just three formats: PDF, ePub and Kindle. 99% of all devices work with these formats.
Only high-quality books
Service is able to recognize quality and to cut e-books unreadable content. In our database, only high-quality files.
Download speed and availability
Our robot checks every 15 minutes for the file on the remote server. We guarantee availability and high-speed file downloads.
- Pediatric Dermatologic Surgery // by Keyvan Nouri
- Dermatologic Surgery // by Robert Paver
A brand new dermatologic surgery text like no other, with 100 DVD surgical clipsDermatologic Surgery: A Manual Of Defect Repair Options by Robert Paver, Duncan Stanford and...
- Pediatric Surgery : Pediatric Urology Vol.3 // by Prem Puri
Pediatric Surgery provides an up-to-date and comprehensive analysis of current practice in the field. It is divided into three volumes, with a total of seven sections that focus...
- Pediatric Surgery // by Prem Puri
Unique Atlas in this marketAuthors comprised of renown names in Pediatric SurgeryEach step is presented by short concise text and full color illustrationsIncomparable...
- Pediatric Airway Surgery // by Christopher J. Hartnick
For the first time the editors of this volume have brought together text, illustrations and high-definition videos to create an expert video atlas in the field of pediatric...
- Operative Pediatric Surgery // by Daniel H. Teitelbaum
Highly Commended, BMA Medical Book Awards 2014 The seventh edition of the acclaimed text Operative Pediatric Surgery continues to provide a unique level of comprehensive detail...
- Principles of Pediatric Surgery // by Al-Salem Ahmed
This is a concise well illustrated and easy to read book. It is written in a simple way and should be useful to consultant pediatric surgeons, fellows, specialists, residents and...
- Pediatric and Adolescent Knee Surgery // by Frank Cordasco
Written by experts from New York's Hospital for Special Surgery, this new resource gives you the tools you need to provide comprehensive surgical care to the increasing...
- Atlas of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery // by Constantine Mavroudis
The raison d'etre for a new atlas of congenital heart surgery is based on the reality that the specialty has undergone numerous changes in the last few years resulting in...
- Operative Techniques: Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery // by Mininder Kocher
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery-a title in the Operative Techniques series-offers you the step-by-step guidance you need-on femoral lengthening, sofield procedure, distal radius...
- Operative Techniques in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery // by Wudbhav N. Sankar
Derived from Sam W. Wiesel's four-volume Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, this single-volume resource contains the user-friendly, step-by-step information you...
- Pediatric Robotic Surgery : Technical and Management Aspects // by Girolamo Mattioli
This book presents the state of the art across the entire field of pediatric robotic surgery, including thoracic, abdominal, oncologic, gynecologic, and urologic procedures....
- Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery : Expert Consult - Online + Print // by George Holcomb
Acclaimed for its unsurpassed readability and manageable scope, Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery presents authoritative, practical guidance on treating the entire range of...
- Pediatric Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery : Clinical Reference Guide // by Sanjay R. Parikh
The new Pediatric Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide is a concise pocket guide spanning the breadth of this growing sub-specialty. Formatted exactly...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, An Issue of Pediatric Clinics of North America // by Kathleen L. Meert
The topics in this issue represent the most current research areas of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) Collaborative...
- Pediatric Psychopharmacology in the 21st Century, An Issue of Pediatric Clinics // by Dilip R. Patel
Pediatric and Adolescent Psychopharmacology is reviewed in this issue of Pediatric Clinics, guest edited by Drs. Dilip Patel, Donald Greydanus, and Cynthia Feucht. Authorities in...
- Hyperhidrosis, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics // by David M. Pariser
Topics in this issue of Dermatologic Clinics include: Incidence and prevalence; Impact on quality of life; Special considerations of hyperhidrosis in children; Topical therapies;...
- Tips & Tricks in Dermatologic Practice // by Ranjan C. Raval
This book is a concise guide to the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions. Divided into 32 chapters, each with at least two case studies, topics include both rare and more...
- Cosmetics and Dermatologic Problems and Solutions // by Zoe Diana Draelos
Cosmetics for skin, hair, and nails play a vital part in the management and treatment of many dermatological conditions; unfortunately, they may also at times be the cause of...
- Complications in Cosmetic Facial Surgery, An Issue of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics // by Joe Niamtu
Guest Editor Joseph Niamtu III presents a comprehensive look at cosmetic facial surgery complications for the oral and maxillofacial surgeon. The issue will cover complications...