- Release date: 25.12.2017
- Author: Kirk Trigsted
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN: 9780134800141
- Book rating: 0.7 (0 votes)
Files to download
PDF, ePub and Kindle versions
- volumes_1_3.kindle // Smoose Library
Kindle // 3,55Mb // crawled 39 minutes ago
- volumes_1_3.mobi // Smoose Library
MOBI // 1,54Mb // crawled 36 minutes ago
- volumes_1_3.kindle // FilesFetcher
Kindle // 3,55Mb // crawled 58 minutes ago
- volumes_1_3.pdf // FilesFetcher
PDF // 5,26Mb // crawled 39 minutes ago
How our service works
We cooperate with many libraries, and file hosting services. Our service is constantly finds new book and adds them to a database.
Compatible with all devices
Most archives from our collection contain just three formats: PDF, ePub and Kindle. 99% of all devices work with these formats.
Only high-quality books
Service is able to recognize quality and to cut e-books unreadable content. In our database, only high-quality files.
Download speed and availability
Our robot checks every 15 minutes for the file on the remote server. We guarantee availability and high-speed file downloads.
- There Will Be War Volumes I & II // by Jerry Pournelle
Created by the bestselling SF novelist Jerry Pournelle, THERE WILL BE WAR is a landmark science fiction anthology series that combines top-notch military science fiction with...
- Volumes 1-3 // by Kirk Trigsted
- Speaking Volumes // by Dr Barry Gilmore
Are the literature discussions in your classes a one-way conversation where you do all the talking? Or are they dominated by a small cadre of big talkers? No matter why book talk...
- Luke: 2 Volumes // by Darrell L. Bock
Pastors with a passion for sound exposition have joined forces with scholars with pastoral hearts to produce this exciting new commentary series. These volumes, informed by the...
- FISHERIES ECONOMICS VOLUMES I AND // by Lee G. Anderson
This title was first published in 2002: This important collection of international research on fisheries economics offers a comprehensive source of contemporary research on key...
- (h)afrocentric Comics: Volumes 1-4 // by Juliana 'Jewels' Smith
This unflinching visual and literary tour-de-force tackles the most pressing issues of the day--including racism, patriarchy, gentrification, police violence, and the housing...
- Biblical Theology, 3 Volumes Set // by Jeffrey Niehaus
Volume 1 of the Biblical Theology set explores the common grace covenants of the Bible, the Adamic and Noahic, while Volume 2 studies the special grace covenants in the Old...
- The Natural Genesis (Two Volumes in One) // by Gerald Massey
Egyptologist Gerald Massey challenged readers in A Book of the Beginnings to consider the argument that Egypt was the birthplace of civilization and that the widespread...
- History of My Life: Volumes 3 and 4 // by Giacomo Casanova
Volumes 3 and 4 offer some of the most extraordinary episodes in Casanova's extraordinary life, including his liaison with the nun M. M., and his flight from the State...
- Advances In Geosciences (Volumes 22-27) // by Kenji Satake
This invaluable volume set of Advances in Geosciences continues the excellent tradition of the Asia-Oceania scientific community in providing the most up-to-date research results...
- The Principles of Psychology, Vols. 1-2 (2 Volumes in 1) // by Dr William James
This edition of William James' masterwork, The Principles of Psychology, contains his original notes, illustrations, tables and charts which clarify the theory described and...
- The Ec Artists Library Slipcase 3 (volumes 9-12) // by Joe Orlando
A boxed set of four great books in our acclaimed EC Artists? Library, which collects the best comics of the 1950s from the greatest mass market comic book publisher in history....
- The Art of Computer Programming, Volumes 1-4A Boxed Set // by Donald E. Knuth
The bible of all fundamental algorithms and the work that taught many of today's software developers most of what they know about computer programming.-Byte, September 1995...
- Bakuman. Complete Box Set (Volumes 1-20 with premium) // by Tsugumi Ohba
Average student Moritaka Mashiro enjoys drawing for fun. When his classmate and aspiring writer Akito Takagi discovers his talent, he begs Moritaka to team up with him as a...
- Comprehensive Textbook of Echocardiography: Volumes 1 & 2 // by Navin C. Nanda
This two volume textbook is a practical guide to echocardiography for trainees. Divided into seven sections, the book begins with an introduction to the history and basics of...
- Suzuki Viola School, Volumes 1 & 2 // by William Preucil
The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment. According...
- Foundations of Practical Sorcery: Volumes I - VII // by Gary St Michael Nottingham
A seven volume set of magical treatises, presented in this Collected Works, unabridged, being: Vol. I - Liber Noctis (A Handbook of the Sorcerous Arte) Liber Noctis explores the...
- D.Gray-man (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6 : Includes Volumes 16, 17 & 18 // by Katsura Hoshino
D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, who roams a fictional 19th century Earth in search of Innocence, a mysterious substance used to fight demons called akuma. A mysterious...
- Warriors: Dawn of the Clans Box Set: Volumes 1 to 3 // by Erin Hunter
Discover the origins of the warrior Clans in this thrilling prequel to Erin Hunter's #1 nationally bestselling Warriors seriesThis box set includes the first three books in...
- PEOPLE S REPUBLIC OF CHINA VOLUMES // by Frank N. Pieke
This title was first published in 2002. This two volume set collects in a conveniently accessible form the most influential articles by leading authorities in the study of China....